Thursday, March 11, 2010

The "Club House"

I've been begging Dustin for a long time now to build a fun slide in the basement for the boys. I know summer is coming and with it the heat and they are sure to be playing more in the house. Well, after watching The Sandlot a million times, Alex finally got him to see the light and kept begging with the great big brown eyes to build him a "Club House" just like the one on the movie. This is what he came up with and they LOVE it! So much fun! I haven't seen them for days---it's been awesome! Even better than what I had pictured in my head. The slide is the best part---very slippery and fun. The word got out on the street and a few days later I had 13 little boys at my house at one time. Whew! So Fun!

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Jealous. Wish we lived there.
p.s. Halfway through my book and I'm in LOVE!!!

Lisa Provstgaard said...

That looks so fun! Good job Dustin, miss you guys.

Brianne said...

That is so fun! What a good Dad.

Melissa said...

That thing is HUGE! 13 boys over---Ahhhhhhh!