Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Merry Christmas To Me!

For Christmas LAST YEAR I told Dustin that all I wanted was some time to get caught up on the laundry, get it cleaned folded and put away and to have my room clean and pretty for a few days. Well today was finally Christmas eve and with any luck tomorrow I will wake up to a clean room and an empty hamper...or at least just a normal wash load full hamper. I am so excited that there are no clothes on the floor at the foot of my bed and I didn't have to clear anything off of it to get in it. Some days I feel like my bedroom is just a glorified laundry room and Dustin's comment as he leaves the house is, "Hey look! The hamper threw up again!" Seriously I feel like it's Christmas just having everything put away for a day. (It only took about 5 hours of washing, folding and ironing to get it done too! LOL!)

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

That is glorious! Congrats!