Monday, March 1, 2010

Movie of the Week...

Melissa said that Jack has been watching the SandLot lately so I thought I would put it in for the boys and see if they liked it. Alex is hooked! I forgot how funny this show was. If your a little boy this explains it all! I turned in on and went in my room to make the bed and by the time I cam out Alex had is ball and mitt in his hands ready to play. He loves to dress the part.

A funny side note:

I forgot some of the "not so good" language in the movie. The other day in the car Derrick called Alex a "Butt-Head". I didn't even know people used that word any more...when I asked him where he had heard it he said "The baseball show".

They were watching it the other day just about the time Dustin came home from work. He sat down to relax for a second and it was right at the part when Bennie jumps in to get the ball and jumps out and says, "Oh Sh*!" So Derrick (it's always Derrick giving us trouble) jumps off the couch runs around it and yells, "Oh Sh*!". When I looked at Dustin like "Well...??? Aren't you going to say something to him?" He said, "What? He didn't hear it from me? It was on the movie." Needless to say, we have had to have a few talks about language.

Still a cute show though. All boy.

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I bought this when Melissa bought it and Carter loves it as well. Mike doesn't like him to watch it either. It is a little skanky and there is some language, but I still LOVE it!

drpete said...

LOVE that movie!

Melissa said...

Forever-Forever-FFFOOORRREEEVVVEEEERRR! Didn't notice the bad language--hehe.