Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conference/Easter Weekend

After the game I headed off to work for a few hours so this is what I found on my camera when I got back...
First things first...get the eggs boiled for coloring. The kids love to help grandma, and she is patient enough to let them. (Not one of my better strengths.)
Watching the dye work...and waiting...and waiting... (I think Holly and Tara were just as excited and curious!)
Listening to conference...having a good time. (Loved conference this time! My Favorite time of year!)
Came home to a yummy dinner that Dustin and Dad made. I love this guy! Always willing to help and make it special. Everything looked so good and tasted awesome. I am considering going to work and letting him stay home to handle things. He does a way better job than me...LOL!


For years I have been begging Dustin to get me a baby duck for Easter. Every year we have the same discussion. I want the baby chick or duck to play with for Easter, he says "No" because they grow up, make a mess, he would get attached, what would we do with it after a few days of staring at it...We do NOT live on a farm Amy! So anyway, as of yet no baby ducks. Well on Sunday while we were waiting for dinner the kids were getting rowdy so my Mom and Julie took them for a walk over to the duck pond and this is what followed them home. A cute little Easter duck. (Actually I think it was a baby goose, but whose complaining? It was fun for a little while and then I made them take it back. I don't think it had a mom and I felt bad, but it was fun for the day and very "Easter-y"!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

Your pictures look great! I loved Until Proven Guilty. I want to read it again right now. I am reading your books too fast. I want there to be more of them.