This month we discovered the "Spin" park just a few blocks from our house. We love it! There is so much to do! Here are a few of my favorite shots. I have taken a ton of them!

A seat for everyone...a mother designed this ride, I just know it. No crying kids that have to wait in line for their turn. Just right for the little guys too!

Zeke...has to do everything himself--no help. He is getting bigger every day. My latest nickname for him is "Bruiser". He is a tank. Does not put up with anyone getting in his way. Some days is scary...LOL!

This is such a Derrick face---the kid couldn't get any more full of life if he tried.

I had a hard time catching Alex on the camera. He loves to climb and climb and try everything out. Quiet, but very observant. Before you know it he has a new trick mastered and ready to show off.

Dallin loves to "pose" for the camera right now. He is very aware that i'm taking pictures and loves to look at them after we get home. Funny how they go from begging them to smile to begging you to take the shot.

Just hangin' around...

Alex loved the rock climbing wall...scared the life out of mom watching him go up and down that thing. I had to pull the plug when Zeke thought he should give it a whirl.

Hilarious! He is still a kid at heart. Thought I wasn't watching and took a spin. Busted!

This thing is totally fun, but beware it could cause a divorce. Dallin did awesome in it, got it on the first try. You climb in and the thing starts to spin. I gave it a whirl and practically fell out...screamed...screamed some more...Dustin came running...tried to catch me as I was half hanging half spinning...screamed some more. Finally got out of the thing. Dustin put his arm around his sister like they were married and said (not very quietly I might add), Who is that lady that almost killed herself in that thing honey? How embarrassing!" It was a funny memory, but I eneded up with a bruise and wont be doing that again any time soon. For the record, my Mom tried it too and did better than me.

Holly packin' Derrick. She loves him!

Dustin helping Zeke get his footing after a spin. Her seriously couldn't stand up straight for a few minuets after spinning around. Totally funny!

She loves being a Grandma!

The girls...love it when they come!
3 comments:
How fun for the boys and they are SO cute!
DARLING!
Your pictures look GREAT!!! We loved that park when we lived down there. I am shooting myself. WHY DID WE MOVE??
Post a Comment