8 years ago
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Dustin is Dustin Shelves...
...and tables, and toy boxs, and benches and just about anthing else you can make out of wood! Every year in October during the Deer Hunt weekend in Fillmore they have a "Hunters Widow" Boutique. For the past several years I have had a booth and have done vinyl or crafts or helped someone else with thier projects. It's always fun...and a little stressful. Don't ask me why I keep doing it...I say every year that I'm NEVER doing that again and then October rolls around and I can't help myself. Well this year Dustin decided that it would be some good publicity for his new and up and coming business to have a booth for of his shelves and tables. He made all of this stuff in about 3 weeks and that was on top of the other orders he already had rolling in! The cherry on top was when he stayed behind from hunting and sat at the boutique with me all day! It was so fun spending the day with him! ( Fun for me anyway : P I am pretty sure he was noticing he was the only guy there a few times...LOL!) He did great though! Came home with tons of orders and hardy any inventory. It couldn't have gone better and I am so proud of his work and all the neat things he can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I need him to make me some stuff. Why don't I live by you?? I ask myself this all the time.
Just me again. How much are the toy boxes?? My bonus room is in some serious need of organization. Now I just need to find a way to get them here...
Post a Comment