Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's not funny!


The other night Dallin came home with "exercise homework" and one of the things he was supposed to do was 10 "knee bends." Dustin was holding Zeke on his lap on the couch and so I got up to show Dallin how to do them. We started squatting and bending and counting real loud and all of a sudden Zeke looks up and busts up laughing out loud. I guess I must of looked pretty hilarious to get an 11 week old to laugh that hard. It was pretty cute to hear him roar like that...not so cute that he was having a laugh at his goofy mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you know he has a sense of humor. What a little cutie he is!

Holly said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA :) Zeke!!! I can only imagine what you looked like.... ya big goof! That is hilarious! I have been laughing all weekend at the Santa Clause story too! I love those boys!