Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Party's Over...


We got released from primary a few weeks ago and I am so sad! I feel like I've been at a really fun birthday party and my mom called and told me it was time to come home! I have so enjoyed working with these great ladies and hope I can be more like them. I have learned so much from all of them and look forward to our continued "meetings" at the Pasta Factory! :) The kids were really fun too! Thanks Lisa for teaching me patience and leadership! Thanks Melissa for teaching me how to let my hair down and have a little fun! Thanks Donelle for teaching me that there is a light at the end of every tunnel no matter how dark. I have really enjoyed this calling and look forward to seeing you all in Relief Society...he..he! I'll be sure to save us the back row! :)
Hugs! - Amy

No comments: