
So the funny story of the week starts out at Target on Saturday afternoon. We're hurrying down the isle tyring to find a birthday gift for Grandma Great and Dallin and Alex were with me...not on their best behavior mind you. All of a sudden Dallin blurts out, "Hey, there is Santa Claus!" I frantically look around to see who he had offended I spotted a nice looking (not so old) man with a semi-white long beard and his smiling wife walking down the isle. I get a hold of Dallin and whisper, "...shhh! It offends people when you say stuff like that!" So we start waking past them and of coarse Alex slows down to the side of the man to get a better look. The man gives him a big smile and says, "Hi!" and Alex runs up to me and SHOUTS, "It really is Santa, he knows who I am!" By this time I am so embarrassed, but laughing my head off. Anyway, thanks heavens "Santa" and his young wife were laughing too and seemed to enjoy the joke. I think I'm safe to say that at our house We still BELIEVE! Kids are the best! So trusting and believing. I hope they never loose that.



2 comments:
How cute! I love that they still believe. I wish I did!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! :) Cherish those special funny moments Am! You'll wish you had 'em back one day! I still believe.... I love the spirit of Christmas.... Can't hardly wait* for it to get here.. first things first huh? THE BIRTHDAY PARTY for all you yeahoos! Dustin and the dirty thirty! WAHHOOOOO.... it's gonna be a good one! I love you.... it's so fun to see the boys---- even when were far away you do such a great job with pictures!
Post a Comment