Our little Zeke is growing up too fast! I helped take dinner to two families that just had new babies this week and I couldn't believe how big Zeke looked compared to theirs! It's amazing what 3 months will do! He's getting so fun now... he has a personality all his own. He likes to see what is going on and be part of the crowd. When we put him in the crib for a nap he wakes right up, but if we lay him on the couch in the middle of all the commotion he sleeps like a baby! (no pun intended...LOL!) We put him in the walker for the first time last weekend and he loved it. He kicks those chubby legs all around and really tries to concentrate on grabbing the toys. It's so fun to watch them learn and grow...makes you realize how fragile and great life is! What a cute boy! We are so glad to have him in our family!
8 years ago



4 comments:
It was so cute to watch him in church yesterday--I wanted to reach over and grab him from Dustin so I could get some of those snuggles!!
How darling! You sure do know how to make cute ones Amy!!! He is getting so big... I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheekers this weekend! See you soon :)
He is so cute and one happy little guy. They do grow up so fast. Enjoy every minute!
The Alldredge family blog was set up by Julie so let her know about the missing b-days and your blog address so she can add it on. :) You can see her blog from my site or the family site.
Post a Comment