Today Dustin sent me a text that said, "I'm thinking of you" that started a cute and flirty text conversation that lasted most of the day. It was so much fun getting cute love notes and sending them back. Anyway, he came home from work and I told him I was having an affair and I was leaving him for this cute guy that had been texting me all day. He laughed and said go for it! Anyway, just a cute little Valentine story. Any of you who need a cheep and fun way to spice up your marriage and Valentines, try having an affair with your husband...it's fun! :PNote to self:
The other night I went in to see if all the boys were asleep and covered up...Derrick was still up (no surprise) and this was the conversation:
Mom: What are you still doing up?
Derrick: I'm sick and tired!
M: Sick and tired of what?
D: Just sick and tired.
M: Then go to sleep!
D: I can't I'm sick and tired!
Caught me off guard..."sick and tired" is one of my favorite things to say, I guess I'd better watch it when he's in earshot!



3 comments:
You guys are so cute...that's sounds like fun--just in time for Valentine's day!
And I love the things they say! This is a good way to remember them.
So--no catcher?
So funny. Got to love mimicking!
And yes the rumors are true, we are moving.
Post a Comment