8 years ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Zeke's all grown up!
Zeke had a check up last Friday and he weighed in at 25 pounds on the button and was 30" long! He's in the 100th percentile for height and weight and doing great! I can't believe he's grown 10 inches in 7 months, but the doctor said it was great and he was going to be one heck of a solid football player. He is my tallest kid for sure (he gets that from me) :P He is so much fun...always smiling and going with the flow. The nurse carried him from the scale to the room and he was all giggles for her and when she stuck him with two needles at the same time he didn't shed one tear. I had to ask her if she had done it and she said she thought so but had to check for blood because there were no tears. What a kid! We are so glad he's ours.
If you're wondering why all the pictures with no shirt on...he's slobbering like a bull dog right now (I think he's cutting a tooth) and we can't keep him dry so we're constantly changing shirts and bibs.
This was his first Graham cracker...he loved it!
The other night he and Derrick were in the tub and he figured out that it was fun to splash. It was the first time that Derrick asked to get out of the tub voluntarily...he was totally water logged...so was I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! Is Dustin playing softball this season? If so can't wait to see ya.
Your boys are darling! I LOVE reading your blog...reminds me of how boring I am!
Love ya!
He totally has a different look to him--loves the rolls :)
WOW! How adorable he is a chunku munku! Cute
Brianne
Post a Comment