We've had some great "spring-like" days here the past few weeks, and I have been getting itchy to start mucking and chucking again. We decided to start with the windows...they were pretty hammered from the great rain and snow we got down here this winter (all three storms...LOL). Anyway, I was telling Stephanie about this great stuff we found to clean them and she said she loved getting helpful hints so I thought I would throw this out there for any of you who are fighting hard water stains as well...

This stuff worked great! I found it at Jone's Paint & Glass and it was a little pricey ($10 for a tub like this), but totally worth it. You rub this green goo on your windows with a damp rag, rub it off with a dry cloth and tah-da...clean windows! No streaks, no Windex, that's it. My windows look awesome and Dustin had fun doing it too! (Not really, but he loves me and did it anyway without too much complaining) :)
1 comment:
I am totally trying this. Thanks for the great tip! I love your little chunky monkey. What a doll!
Post a Comment