Sunday, February 1, 2009

Firsts and Funny Moments...

This last weekend was jam-packed with things I don't want to forget...

Saturday Dustin and I had a few errands to run so Kristi came over to tend (life is so much better now that we have Kristi and Julie here to "come and see their nephews" as Dustin puts it :) I came up the stairs and she had all four on her lap. It was so cute. They love it when she comes to tend...Dallin told me I was boring because I didn't play games like she did with him. Anyway, we came home and made lunch and a bee flew into the house. While it was funny enough watching Dustin trying to dodge and kill the bee at the same time, the climax was when Dallin said, "do you want me to get the SPLAT-tula dad?" Soooo cute! We all had a good laugh and even the bee made it outside unharmed.

Dustin helped the boys tune up their bikes and Alex learned how to ride a two wheeler...Yea Alex! Derrick is working hard on learning how to use the pedals...it doesn't help that he inherited his dad's short legs...LOL!

Zeke is sitting up and rolling over on his own. If he thinks someone is behind him though he takes advantage of falling backwards...he thinks it's hilarious...I think it's scary. We've had a few near misses and he's given me a heart attack a few times.

Dustin was as usual, torturing the dog, Saturday it was teaching her how to ride the scooter...poor Cloey...LOL!

Life is just marching right along. Summer will be here before we know it!

P.S. I know my blog header is kind of corny but I think it's fun to look back and remember our wedding, how young we were, and how far we've come. Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Your wedding pictures are so cute!

Holly said...

Love the blog Am~ so cute.... I still can't believe how young you two look!!!! Time really does fly-- the boys are cute.... way to go alex.... give 'em all a squeeze for me! I am hoping to make it down this weekend... I told Cody to fund $ my trip.... ha ha ha ha call me.... Love You :)

Chady said...

I think its cute! :)

Melissa said...

So young--but it seems just like yesterday--just in case you haven't heard---enjoy every minute of them :)

drpete said...

You're blog header is perfect. The pictures are darling and so are the boys!