I am grateful I am a Mom.
I had a great Mothers' day! I love the things the kids come home with that the "made themselves" This was Alex's picture he painted me. So sweet. He said it was just for me.
This is what Derrick came home from pre-school with and let me have just long enough to take a picture before he took it back and gobbeled all the raisenetts himself. He said it was just for me to look at...LOL! I love my kids. I know I don't say that enough. Does it count if you think it a lot in your head...after they go to bed? LOL! I love that they love me too. I love that they are boys, even if they do pee all over they floor and make a mess and talk loud and wrestle ALL THE TIME! I love that they remember to tell me that they like my shirt or my lipstick. Sometimes I forget the little things is what makes being a Mom special, but that's why we have this holiday right? To remember the little people that make us special! Happy Mothers Day to all the other mom's out there too! You are specail to me!





1 comment:
Your boys are cute! Did you read my book yet??
Post a Comment