I admit that I am actually VERY excited to have summer here. For me it's a time to settle down and get things done around the house. I am looking forward to lazier days and no driving kids to and frow. I think when I look back I'll realize this past school year has been the busiest ever! With Derrick in Pre-School and Alex in Kindergarten and picking them both up and tossing playground duty into the mix and poor little Zeke being dragged all the way it will be nice to have a break and get things done around my house. I have a list of goals to kick off our summer of fun! Top of the list...lose 25 pounds by the first day of the new school year in the fall, get Zeke potty trained, scrub all the baseboards in my house (they are filthy!), go the park or swimming a few times a week...tons of sewing projects! Wish me luck!
We started off with a bang and went straight to the splash park. The kids were happy as little clams and I was perfectly content to sit and read a book while they played. So far the weather is cooperating and it's not TOO HOT yet! Hope it lasts! Perfect Day! Thanks for the joining the fun Humphreys! We had a good time!



No comments:
Post a Comment