I know I am totally bias, but I think Dallin is the handsomest little scout there ever was! He cleans up so good! He LOVES LoVeS LOVES scouts! Here he is with his finished Pine-Wood Derby car! (A side note: This car was made with lots of love. Dallin was very worried he was going to miss the big race because he had a game the same night and he didn't want to miss either. He helpe his dad cut the wood and design it all right down to picking out the paint. Dustin spent a few very late nights getting it all ready to go and then took all the boys to the game and the Derby because I had to work...He even remember to take the camera and make sure I had lots of memories to look at. I can't thank him enough for being such a great Dad!)
It's serious business getting the car just right on the track...
...and they're off!
Dallin did great and we are very proud. He won "Best Detail"...I guess like father (and mother) like son. Of couse our kid would win "Best Detail"...that's what we do at our house...pay attention to detail...laugh laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment