Couldn't resist a few cute pictures of the pups! This is their favorite place to be...on top of the laundry pile. Lucky for them there seems to always be one at our house...laundry is a never ending chore around here. I am kicking them off constantly, but the minuet I turn my back I find them there again. If you look really hard you'll see a green frog.. Diesel loves that thing. He is forever trying to rip the eyeball off but it's not going anywhere. He drags it all over the house. Drive me crazy! :)
If it's not the laundry pile than Stella's next favorite thing to do is torture Cloey by getting in her bed. Cloey get's mad and boots her out most of the time, but she sneaks back in whenever she gets the chance. We have a regular cricus at our house most days.





No comments:
Post a Comment