Derrick graduated from Pre-school with flying colors!
Miss Kami said he is ready for Kindergarten and he can't wait!
With all the cool spring weather we were BLESSED with...graduation at the park was a little rainy,
windy and cold, but well worth it! He did great! He knew all the songs and said
he was willing to sing anything his teacher wanted as long as he could have a cupcake at the end.
We are so proud of our little Derrick and how smart he is!
Derrick and Miss Kami!
...and yes...whilie we were watching the program Alex and Zeke were up to their usual
shenanigans. I turned around and this is what I found...umbrellas flipped inside-out with the wind and of coarse Alex had figured out how to make a "Light Saber" out of it and was going after Zeke. After it was all said and done Derrick told me he was mad becuase it looked like Alex was having more fun than he was playing on the grass with the umbrella while he had to stand up there and sing "dumb songs". He was very put out that I didn't want to stay and let him play in the wind and rain. Lol!
*A funny sidenote: The other day we were driving down the road and Derrick yells..."Hey guys look! A BLUMP!" You know I had to look for that one...who knows what he was referring to?!? Turns out it was a blimp on a sting at a car dealer. I tried to get him to say it right for about 15 min. But he was determined it was a "BLUMP" and that was that. He asked me why I kept saying it wrong. Funny Kid! Love Him!





No comments:
Post a Comment