We went and had the traditional one year old pictures taken of Zeke and I just want to say that this was the easiest photo shoot I've EVER done with one of my kids. I was in and out of there in 10 minuets!!! He smiled so cute and funny and no crying, wiggling, or pouting. It was awesome! I have restored faith that it is possible to get a picture of a kid without wanting to sit down and bawl afterwords. I'm crossing my fingers it goes as well when I take all four in to get one of them together---knock on wood! We love our little Zeke! Sooo much fun!


4 comments:
When in the world did he turn into a little man? We've only been gone for one month--sheesh! What a cutie. I think it was a fluke though. You know, easy kid pictures.
I don't believe it.--and you didn't invite me along for the 'fun'? :0
He is for sure a cutie!
I cant believe how big he is so cute! Those cheeks are my favorite. just want to squeeze them!
Post a Comment