
Saturday we shopped...'till we dropped...at least the boys dropped. We always say we'll never do that again---and then we do. One of these days we are going to give it up and stay in the back yard. I had fun though! Then we went for a walk down to the splash pad and eventually everyone found us including Holly with some chips and salsa---yummy! Thanks Holly, for sharing! Thanks Tara for all your help with the boys and being so willing to play with them. It was fun to relax and laugh. :D

Sunday morning Dustin and I got to go the the Oaker Mountain Temple dedication. It was very neat! What a pretty temple!

Sunday afternoon was filled with Kelson family fun! We all got together (something we haven't done in a while and should do more often) for some good "Kelson Women" cookin' (seriously I was so full I thought I would pop----soooo good!! From the Shrimp Salad, to the Homemade Peach pie to the Broccoli salad---too many to name!) and lots of laughs and catching up. It was so much fun to see everyone. I'm glad families are FoReVeR!
*Some of the "LOW-LIGHTS" were...
-Dallin whining all the way up there that he was going to throw up and Dustin coaching him on how to hold it in.
-Dallin throwing up in the middle of the night---Yuck! I do NOT like cleaning up throw-up!
-Dad & Julie missing all the family fun on Sunday
-Going home---it's hard to say good bye.
-Alex throwing up (all over the car) on the way home. Again---yuck! I do NOT like cleaning up throw-up!
-Stopping three times between Fillmore and Beaver
-Waking up early the next morning for school and work.
We had a good time though and hope to see everyone again soon. It was nice and cool on Sunday---made me ready for fall. I miss the seasons and the fall leaves changing color. Thanks mom for working so hard to make our weekend special.



No comments:
Post a Comment