Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"The List"


Every weekend at our house usually starts out something like this...

Amy - "...So, what are you planning on doing this weekend?"
Dustin - "What's on your list?"
Amy - "nothing, don't you have plans?"
Dustin - "my plans start and end with whatever is on your list, Sweat-Heart..."

and then that's my cue to break out my long wish list of things or ideas that I want Dustin to make or help me with! :D This list is long, tedious and not much for for Dustin, but he is so good at helping me to get my ideas and thoughts out there and fabricated. This last weekend I had him making toy boxes. I've had a few people asking if he would build them some and so he set to work. He is so talented! I love just sitting there and watching him work. He can me something way cool out of nothing and it is fascinating! If you want a toy box of your own now it the time to order because who knows when I'll get him to tackle "the list" again! LOL! :D

P.S. These are the best toy boxes ever! I love mine! They hold a ton of stuff, it makes cleaning up the toy room a breeze, they are strong and way cute!

*Thanks Dustin for always humoring me and getting those honey-do's done! Love ya!

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I would totally love some of these if we just lived closer. One day...
You are lucky. You snagged a good one.

Melissa said...

I'll spread the word- I LOVE mine!