Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day number 2

Ok....I first had to give myself a one day test to make sure I was seirious, so today marks day number 2!  I am officially on a diet, or as I like to call it... a get healier time to start working out plan...lol!  Maybe if I post it and keep track I'll have to be a little more accountable and show some results huh!  Welll it's worth a shot.  Wish me luck!  Protien shakes here I come!

P.S.  All the junk food that was in the post about coupons is still neatly tucked away in my storage room for guests (who are not dieting) and school treats!  Hey I can't be the "no-fun" mom who shows up with carrot sticks and water right? LOL!  I will be eating the "Healthy Request" soup that I got for FREE!  20 whole cans for FREE!  Whahoo!  Still loving the coupons!

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Ok. I don't get it. How did you do it? Are you following a program or something? Do I just need a binder. Why don't I live by you??
And way to go on your healthy eating challenge. You can do it!!

Heath Family said...

I haven't been blogging in a while and totally missed out on a ton of your posts. You are so amazingly talented and have the cutest family ever!! Happy late anniversary...and way to go, Dustin, for starting the business. Good luck with everything! I miss having you in Young Women's :).

Melissa said...

You can totally do it!! Before you know it you'll be hanging out at the gym w me :)

Luikart Family said...

I agree! I miss having you in YWs! If you are ever up for some night or morning walks, let me know! I am trying to get rid of those last 10 lbs of baby weight! Go you!!