Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Lovin' It!

Well my "trial period" for trying out coupon shopping is over and I have to say I AM HOOKED!  I love all the deals I am getting and the free stuff is way fun!  I will admit that it is time consuming and tedious at times, but seriously I can't help but love how full my food storage is and the fun things I have found.  This picture is a few weeks old, but one of many great deals...$9.07 for all of that!  Wahoo!  I am having so much fun!  Just yesterday I had my very first FREE shopping experience!  I went to Smiths and got a whole grocery cart of soup, noodles, razors, toothbrushes, and tons of other stuff and the total came to -.05!!!!  So much fun!  The checkout lady told me she couldn't give me .05  so I had to buy a candy bar for .50 to make it even...LOL!  I'm lovin' it!  A few of my favorite coupon helper sites are:

The Krazy Coupon Lady

Freebies2Deals

Coupons.com

Happy Shopping!  Here's to free groceries!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

Ok. I don't get it. How do you do it?? HOpe your birthday was a good one!