Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To Grandma's House We Go!



We got to spend Conference weekend in Salt Lake and Grandma and Grandpa Herbison's House!  Can I just say I love going home!  I love going home to my Mom's house.  There is just something about it.  I didn't realize how much I miss the mountains and the seasons and even the smoggy air until we got out of the car and the cool air hit me.   We had a great time!  Here are some of the highlights...

Grandma and Grandpa Herbison and the boys.  They had so much fun with them.  Grandpa showed them his garden and let them pick tons of carrots and tomatoes...Yumm!  Grandma had lots and lots for them to do.  (She has now resorted to handing out money for prizes...sweet!  They loved it!)


 We went up the canyon for a picnic and to see the colors and to take some bridal shots of Tara...  She looks so pretty!





Took some pics of the kids too...  Dallin still has those baby teeth...LOL!
                                                                                                                                                               
Alex is getting  bigger every day...

 Derrick has that smile on his face wherever he goes...

 Zeke is as full of life as ever!

This was the best we could do at posing four little boys for a picture

 This was more like it...DOG PILE!!!



Say Cheese!

This is my favorite picture.  FAMILY!  I love them.  The food was great, the colors were beautiful!  I love being in the mountains!  Don and Jenni came with their grandson,  it was so good to see them too!

 On the way home we stopped in at Dustin's mom and Dad's to say hi and of coarse we got spoiled with food again!  This is Dustin's Grandma Alldredge.  Four Generations all together---sweet.




No comments: