8 years ago
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Gentlemen
We had to speak in church today for the first time EVER in our 10 years of being married! Seriously I can't believe we have dodged the bullet for that long, but somehow we did. I was so proud of Dallin and Alex. They did a great Job! Dallin got up there all by himself and said his talk loud and clear. He gave me one little look before he started and I though for sure he was going to bawl, but he did it! So sweet. Alex had a little help from Mom, but did a great job as well. I had to laugh when he got a little nervouse and stated to mumble, so I whispered "talk really loud and clear" and then he said into the microphone, "TALK REALLY LOUD AND CLEAR!" Funny. Our topic was Bravery. I of coarse balwed the whole time, and for no reason. I tried to write a funny talk with no personal stories attatched, but you know me...blubber! Dustin got up there at the end with a few min. to spare and tried to smooth my hormonal outburst over by saying that our family was a little emotional this week because the RedSox didn't make the playoffs! Seriously! That guy always has a joke up his sleeve! I wonder where he get's it???? Who knows. All in all, it was a special day and I was proud of our little family of gentleman. Well gentleman for an hour least : P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment