Friday, October 1, 2010

I have officially joined the "Coupon Club".  For a few years now I have been diggin my heals in and making excuses as to why I though coupons were dumb and a HUGE time consumer, but a  few weeks ago I stopped into Albertsons on my way home from work and got behind a lady that paid I think $1.39 for 9 boxes of Mac and Cheese and I had to questions my coupon convictions.  Was a little time really worth the beneift of saving money?  So I decided to get on the coupon wagon and gave myself a two month trial period.  I made a goal to stick with it and do all the deals and clipping and organizing into a binder for two month, keep track of what I saved/spent to once and for all decided if I was just being stuobborn or if there was really something to this after all.  Well I have now been "on the wagon" for 4 weeks and I can't believe all the money I have saved!!  Plus I am having a ton of fun in th mean time.  I love to get a bargain, and this satisfies both the craving for shopping and bargain hunting and actually stocking up the shelves with things that usually cost a ton of money.  This has been my best deal so far...I got all of the things pictured above at Smith for a grand total of $27!  My origianly sub total was $120 so I was stoked when it went all the way down to $27!  Even the lady behind me was impressed.  She said, "Now that's how you shop with coupons!"  So much fun!  I am hooked! (Not to mention I now have all my kids "class treats" for the next six months!  Wahoo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I come to your house to visit? Just until the Butterfingers are gone.