Friday, April 10, 2009

Goal!!!

I am officially a PROUD soccer mom! Dallin did great last night at his game and even scored one of the goals. So far we are undefeated! I love this picture of him---he is so full of life and we are so proud of all he can do!Caught ya!!! Meanwhile on the other side of the soccer game I got this shot of Derrick. After he gave me a complex about my nose problems I caught him picking his that very afternoon at the game. Do you think he could fit any more of his finger up there? LOL! He's going to hate that I have this when he gets older---oh well---it's one of the perks of being a mom! :P

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I am glad it is working so well for you! We are happy to help!! And by we I mean Mike.

bladenfamily said...

Just me again...thank you for the adorable yellow bucket! How did you find it so quickly?? You're the best. I'll finish your books quickly and get them back to you! We have the same taste in books.