I know that Spring in St. George is considered officially over now that were in the low 90's but this week I caught the "cleaning bug" again and it's a good thing I did. I started with my car---I've wanted overhaul that forever. It's clean inside and out, top to bottom and I feel much better. You would not believe the tiny cracks and crevices kids can find to put stuff. Weird stuff like mini transformers and stuff that when I asked them what it was they said, "Well---I was planning on taking that to show-n-tell and I put it in there so I wouldn't forget later on." Nice! At least I know they can think ahead. LOL! Then I moved on to cleaning my carpets, mopping my floors and finished off with deep cleaning my couch upholstery and bathrooms. Whew---there is just something serene about waking up to a clean house isn't there? Derrick finally said today, "What are you doing mom?" I said "Spring Cleaning." He said, "Well when is Spring over, I am sick of watching you 'CLING!'"
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment