Thursday, April 16, 2009

A very BAD, no good DAY!

Today started off last night when I just couldn't stand the dryer and it's loud ticking any more! I yelled at Dustin to fix it...again, and after four hours he went to bed grumpy. Needless to say we got a new dryer today. That was about the only positive thing that happened to me today---now I can do more laundry---Hooray! :p Zeke is still trying to get those two front teeth in and is very cranky. Whining constantly. Julie had to work the lunch hour so I was out a babysitter and it didn't help that it was cold and raining. I decided it would be pressing my luck to take all the kids to the play ground with Zeke as cranky as he was so I called in sick. I barley squeaked Dallin there on time and almost forgot it was picture day (we had to change his clothes at the last min.) and then he had to stand in the rain for a few minuets until his teacher would let him in. I watched helplessly from the car in my pajamas (which by the way I still have on from last night---it is now 8:20 p.m. the next night). I got home and had a back and forth yelling session with Derrick for about an hour an a half. He wanted candy---I wouldn't give in because he didn't eat his breakfast (ya---the bowl of cereal he threw across the counter) or his lunch. When I finally said "No" for the last time he went over and whacked Zeke across the head with a water stick. THAT'S IT!!! I lost it. He went to bed, I called Dustin (bawling of coarse), he came home, restored order, went back to work, I sat there. Not one of my better days. More recent events today have included but are not limited to: Derrick jumping in the tub with Dallin fully clothed (in his fresh P.J.'s of coarse), Zeke pitching a fit and sneezing baby-food peaches all over me, Dallin getting car sick on the way to get the new dryer and several ladies in our ward stopping by to pick up vinyl orders and seeing me at my worst in my P.J.'s! My only goal today was to fold and put away some laundry and wash my screen door window. Those will still be my goals for tomorrow. Try, try again!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

I'm sending you a hug. I am so sorry. I hate days like that. Just bring your boys over here for a break. Even one hour helps some time.