Zeke was happy in the walker as long as we were sitting there watching conference. He had the "Bob the Builder" hat on for most of the time too! It was totally funny---it kept sliding down the front of his head making it hard for him to see---he didn't seem to mind though. We got a kick out of him looking way up to be able to see us. He was all smiles and giggles about it.
The boys hung out in their P.J.'S most of the day and colored and made paper airplanes. They happened to all be sitting together so I took a picture---Alex learned to cross his eyes this week apparently because every shot I got he's got them crossed and I didn't catch that on my little camera screen. He's full or surprises that one. When I asked him about it he just laughed and said "Got ya Mom!"Note to self:
Alex came up all dressed up as a tool man (hence the "Bob the Builder" tool hat that Zeke was playing with) while I was folding laundry---ya, where else would I be but in the bedroom folding laundry? Anyway, when I asked him what he was today he said, "A TLooL Man!" I laughed and tried to get him to say T-O-O-L man but he couldn't do it and he new it was wrong. He went on for about five minuets trying to get it to come out right---no luck. I guess we'll stick with "T-L-O-O-L-S" it's cuter anyway!
Dallin came in a little later (I was STILL folding laundry!!!! Seriously I'm gonna conquer that laundry mountain sooner or later!) wearing a box that we had gotten at Costco earlier in the day. He said he was Spong Bob Square pants. I was feeling obnoxious and said, "So does that make me Spong Bob Square Pants' mom?" He said, "Ya mom, and her name is Cookie so sign that on all your papers this week." and he walked away. So I guess this week I am "Cookie" if anyone needs me. LOL! Where do they come up with this stuff?



1 comment:
I love the zeke pictures with the hat on his eyes. How fun.
Post a Comment