Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!

We went to the mall today to get Zeke's pictures taken and the Easter bunny was there so we took advantage of there being no lines and got a few cute pictures. Dallin told me when we were leaving that he knew it wasn't the real Easter bunny, but he was sure the message of what kind of candy he wanted would get delivered. Too funny!

In other news Derrick told me I had a booger today---humiliating! To make matters worse when I asked him where it was he looked closer and told me I had hair up my nose! Then walked away. I would be devastated but I was laughing so hard I forgot to be mad. I did go look in the mirror and made sure there was no boogers...or hairs for that matter!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

You made your trip to the mall sound easy! Hope your computer is running well.